Here’s a typical life’s journey of an intropreneur…
- Finish school
- Get a job
- Become a contractor/consultant/freelancer
- Discover the world of direct response marketing
- Create a lifestyle business
- Indulge in new found financial and time freedom
- Travel the world
- Attend seminars, courses, workshops, and masterminds
- Begin to ask questions like, “What is the purpose of life?” and “Why am I here?”
- Go on a spiritual discovery journey into the meaning of life
- Arrive at the Love, Abundance and Mastery (LAM) station
Overall journey? 10, 20, 30 and sometimes 50 years. Many never move beyond level 1 or 2.
What if you have arrived at the LAM station first and then began your new life from there?
Imagine shortcutting the process by a few decades…
This is what The Arrival program is designed for. To shortcut the process, to help you discover why you are really here, what you want out of life, what stands in your way and what you may want to start leaving behind.
Before you you begin…