Written by Dmitri Sennikov, Serial Entrepreneur, Introvert, INTJ, and Founder of Heart Focused Living
I used to have the hardest time seeing (and selling) the value in all my creations.
At one time I even considered to ‘stop trying’… as in anything I designed, built and created I had a hard time getting anybody to buy.
I thought about giving up on my dreams of one day running my own business, on my schedule, from the comfort of my own home. Never actually reaching that financial freedom that would allow me to do the creative work I love.
And go get a job at somebody else’s company.
Where a buck gets ten my talents, creativity and raw computing power would go to waste without much use.
But at least I’d work along with the extroverted sales people who could smooth-talk their way into selling ice to the Eskimos! … And I’d be the one stuck creating the ice.
I used to blame it all on being “the introvert” (and oh boy was I wrong – more on that in a moment).
I was always being called out as “The quiet one”
The one who’d have trouble getting his own mother to pay for a product when I had one.
How could I even start a business?
I remember the first time around I followed all the typical things they teach you in business school.
I created a business plan.
Printed some business cards.
Joined a local Chamber of Commerce. Found some networking events. Wrote a Press Release. Started a blog. Opened social media accounts. Hired a PR agency, and even paid to go on TV.
In the end all I got was I spent my limited introvert energy on things I’d never want to repeat ever again, and still had nothing to show for it!
Only by a lucky chance to come across a book and then careful study of business, marketing and psychology over the years, spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on seminars, trainings, flights and hotels was I able to put the puzzle pieces together.
Everything became clear when I combined business and marketing strategies, with personality typing and deep psychology, specifically when it comes to being an Introvert Business Owner.
Not only have I put the puzzle pieces together but I have figured out a system!
A system that would allow introverts like us to stay in our comfort zones, create innovative products, solutions and services, distribute them to customers (who would value and praise our creations), and get the appropriate financial compensation for the time, effort, energy and experience that we provide.
What I also found out though is that no matter how easy a step may be, people will hesitate taking it if they do not address all kinds of beliefs and barriers that have been keeping them back all this time.
With that said, I’d like to introduce to you the little black book that contains the 4 Key Principles and 6 Steps that I’ve narrowed down from 100s of books, 100s of hours of video trainings and selling $1,000,000+ of products and services over the last few years.
I could share with you the entire list of seminars, courses and programs I had to go through to get to where I am comfortable enough today to command what I want out of life.
But that wouldn’t serve you. It would take you years to just sift through the material.
Instead, I’ve condensed only the most effective formulas you will need to succeed as an Introvert Business Owner into a 58 page little black book.
It does not contain any tactics.
The way I see it, tactics are ever-changing. Principles are here to stay. They were true a hundred years ago and they will be true a hundred years from now.
I’m not here to show you how to get Twitter followers, grow your Instagram or get a million views on Youtube.
The Introvert Business book is also not the complete business manual you will ever need to succeed.
You won’t find much information about how to cold call, network or get new clients in it. That’s not what you need anyway. And if that’s all it took to be a success, everybody would be a millionaire then.
WARNING: A Disclaimer…
The results I share with you on this page are not typical. I’m not implying you will be able to read the book and duplicate them.
The unfortunate fact of life is that most people who buy “How To” products rarely implement the new information they learn in real life.
What I can promise you is that if you read the book and re-read it before starting to implement the easy to follow steps I outline for you, you will start to feel more confident and experience more peace of mind on a daily basis than you have ever felt before.
No matter where you may be on your journey today.
Here’s What You Will Discover…
- The difference between a $20 and a $200 per hour person and what a $20 per hour person will NEVER do
- Which 20% of your work can produce 90% profit
- How you can delegate and shave hours off of your day without adding any more work onto your own schedule
- How you can scale what you do while staying in your #GeniusZone
- The one skill that differentiates you from 100,000 other MBA Graduates
- Top 3 mistakes you are lead to believe that will make it next to impossible to grow your Introvert Business
- What you can do instead to have the “networking” job done for you
- The one mental shift you can make in the way you approach your businessthat will make it easy to find new clients
- Why competence is now a commodity and what you really need to do so you can charge what you are worth (and it’s NOT just raising your prices!)
- The highest leverage activity you can study that will make all the difference to your business success
- The one key benefit your customers look for when they decide to give you money in exchange for your products or services
- Why the quality of your work and efficiency of your processes is not what differentiates you from your competitor and what you need to focus on instead
- The one powerful exercise you can do to find out what’s really important to you and what you are driven by
- The secret behind Disney’s success that no other company understands and how you can use it to stand out from your competition
- When you combine these two core beliefs is when life becomes really simple
- The foundation you absolutely must have in place before starting on “getting the word out there” activities
- The challenge you can take on to raise your introvert confidence
- The faulty thinking behind the phrase, “Whatever I do next I have to go big or go home.” and what you need to do to fix it
- What’s really behind every success story and how you can follow in their footsteps starting TODAY
- The system you need that will guarantee you start churning out one home-run after another
- The one lesson you can take from Mother Natureto stop procrastinating and jump into action without feeling the overwhelm
- How you can start achieving results while you totally enjoy the process
- Why your mind will keep you from achieving your dreams without proper training and a simple process you can follow to start gaining control
- The state you need to have your brain function at as close to 100% of your potential as possible
- The simple online tool you can use to start growing your productivity muscle without engaging in your natural fear-response or being tricked into anxiety
- Energy management is of utmost importance for introverts. Once you understand THIS, your life, and your relationships will start to turn for the better.
- The quick exercise you can use to switch between work and vacation mode for best energy rejuvenation and keep you away from BURN OUT
- The one habit you can look into developing to help you better “reset”
- The paradox of life that keeps people rejecting new resources, contacts and experiences from entering their life when that’s all they are thinking about
- How you can focus on tasks that give you energy and eliminate the ones that drain you while still growing your business and getting new clients
- The schedule you need as an introvertto operate at your absolute best
- The strategy introvert entrepreneurs must borrow from the mindset of top athletes that differentiates them from any “average” person
- What it means to “pace” when it comes to running your business
- The internal power secrets you need to gain energy on demand
- Why time management doesn’t workand what you need to start doing instead without wasting any more energy trying to control the uncontrollable
- What you can do with the constant distractions that keep interrupting your “Flow State” and what NOT to do when you are speaking with a friend, client or co-worker
- The one trick you can do instead of constantly checking your phone that keeps you addicted and constantly “on alert” never allowing your mind to relax and recover for the “creative bursts” you’d most benefit from
Did I mention it’s all value and no fluff in the short 58 pages you can read in just a few hours?
Specifically Designed For Introverts Who Hate “Selling”
I understand that talking to people who have no interest in hearing about what you have to sell them is the worst job in the world.
I still can’t believe there are people who want to go to a call center and pester people trying to shove products and services down their throats.
And that’s exactly what I wanted to avoid myself.
The system I’m about to share with you will only help you find those people who are already looking for you. Without “sales”. People who would love to get your help with whatever it is they are dealing with already.
Good For Your Entire Introvert Business Career
I don’t usually focus on regrets.
I’d rather focus on the brighter future.
The only regret I would have though is not being able to help you decide on getting the book today.
When after years of frustration and failures you’ll finally choose to invest the $10 and discover the secrets that could propel you forward without much effort, my biggest regret would be not being there for you years earlier!
I would give the book to you for free but I need you to get some skin in the game, too.
Here’s What To Do Next
The investment for the book is just $10 today. You’ll get an instant email and download link.
It’s less than $1 per strategy that you will most likely keep benefiting from for the rest of your life. Even reading the strategies once, you’ll begin to notice them wherever you go, without much action!
The investment is less than a coffee bill you’d have to pay for if we were to sit down so you can just “pick my brain”.
You get all of the upside with none of the downside, what is there to wait for?
Thank you for taking the time to read this letter.
P.S. In case you are like me and scroll all the way down without reading and skipping the details, here’s the quick summary…
What I’m offering is my new Introvert Business 58 page book that’s full of value and none of the fluff for just $10 that you get to download right away.
Click here to claim your copy. You won’t regret it.